TRYING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ FOR THE FIRST TIME! I AM SO EXCITED!
I am sooooo excited to try out Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez for the first time! Today, I will be trying out almost everything from Rare beauty, and they juuuuust launched today at Sephora as well! Let me know your thoughts on this brand and what you are most excited about.
Hang out with me:
Twitter: @Jkissamakeup
Instagram: @jkissa
Business inquiries: Jkissa.makeup@gmail.com
Eyeshadow I am wearing:
Give It To Me Straight palette from Colourpop
11:11 palette from Roen Beauty
DISCLAIMER: This video is NOT sponsored. Product was sent to me from Rare Beauty to use if I choose to! :)
Sejak dipublikasikan pada 03 09 2020 - 19:33:28Z Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 14790 kali, di antara Penonton ada 1286 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 13. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 121 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 28 Minute(s) 51 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style
Video yang berjudul TRYING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ FOR THE FIRST TIME! I AM SO EXCITED! dipublikasikan oleh Channel Jkissa dengan Channel ID UCX62KFdjkajvGN5_lZEPcWw pada 03 09 2020 - 19:33:28Z
Video Terkait Video TRYING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ FOR THE FIRST TIME! I AM SO EXCITED!
- TRYING RARE BEAUTY By SELENA GOMEZ *Full Face First Impressions*

I am so excited to share with you my honest first impressions of Selena Gomez Rare Beauty video! It's been a while since I've talked about anything beauty and ... - BLACKPINK feat. Selena Gomez "Ice Cream" Music Video Reaction

We check out the music video for "Ice Cream" by BLACKPINK feat
Selena Gomez
What did we think about it? Check out our reactions and let us know what you ... - BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' Dance cover by Sandy&Mandy

SOCIAL MEDIA ▷IG:http://instagram.com/sandymandy_official ▷FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sandymandy0731 ▷E-mail: ... - BLACKPINK feat. Selena Gomez "Ice Cream" Music Video Reaction

We check out the music video for "Ice Cream" by BLACKPINK feat
Selena Gomez
What did we think about it? Check out our reactions and let us know what you ...
Posting Komentar untuk "TRYING RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ FOR THE FIRST TIME! I AM SO EXCITED!"