Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez: Watch Me Try Before You Buy | Mariah Leonard

Today I'm going in-depth while trying out almost everything from Rare Beauty, Selena Gomez's new makeup brand! Rare Beauty sent over a portion of the line, so I figured I would do a full brand breakdown and tutorial. I share my thoughts on scent, texture, look, feel, etc., as well as what I did and didn't love. I hope you find this helpful! Let me know what intrigues you most, and what you end up picking up.

PRODUCT SHADES I USED:
Foundation and Concealer: 200C (I didn't name them in-video as they are not my perfect match, I'm going to pick up 190W at launch and will report back)
Highlighters: Outshine and Enlighten
Blush: Happy and Grace
Balms: Honor and Thankful
Lip Cream: Brave

PRODUCT PRICES:
Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation: $29
Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer: $19
Always an Optimist Illuminating Primer: $26
Always an Optimist 4-in-1 Mist: $24
Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit: $26
Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner: $19
Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel: $22
With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm: $16
Soft Pinch Liquid Blush: $20
Positive Light Liquid Luminizer: $22
Lip Souffle Matte Lip Cream: $20
Liquid Touch Foundation Brush: $28
Liquid Touch Concealer Brush: $16
Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Sponge: $14

MUSIC:
Music by ninjoi. - Natsu - https://thmatc.co/?l=9FEB3FBD

INQUIRIES:\r
mariah@infagency.com\r
\r
INSTAGRAM:\r
http://www.instagram.com/mariahlleonard\r
\r
TWITTER:\r
http://www.twitter.com/mariahlleonard\r
\r
DISCLAIMER:\r
This video is not sponsored. This video does not contain a paid product placement or ad. Rare Beauty kindly sent over a portion of their range in a press mailer for my consideration. I was not pressured to nor asked to show or use them, and receiving them in a press mailer does not sway my personal opinions or views on the products. If Rare Beauty decided to stop sending me their products in press mailers due to an opinion I hold on their products, I would simply invest in them for my channel when I saw fit, and keep my original opinions on their products. All opinions are solely my own. Always do your own research and testing before purchasing any product.\r
\r
All content across my platforms is conceptualized, shot, and edited by me. Any similarities in content and branding are coincidental unless stated otherwise.

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 02 09 2020 - 17:23:56Z Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 55061 kali, di antara Penonton ada 3875 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 24. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 371 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 31 Minute(s) 7 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style

Video yang berjudul Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez: Watch Me Try Before You Buy | Mariah Leonard dipublikasikan oleh Channel Mariah Leonard dengan Channel ID UCQPnuUWSIzpdEN0R9pYRScg pada 02 09 2020 - 17:23:56Z

Video Terkait Video Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez: Watch Me Try Before You Buy | Mariah Leonard

  • rIVerse Reacts: Ice Cream by BLACKPINK (with Selena Gomez) - M/V Reaction
    rIVerse Reacts: Ice Cream by BLACKPINK (with Selena Gomez) - M/V Reaction
    We took a trip the ice cream parlour where we bumped into #BLACKPINK & #SelenaGomez! Hey girls, how y'all doin? The idols & Selena came to serve ...
  • BLACKPINK X Selena Gomez - Ice Cream DANCE PERFORMANCE || Reaction
    BLACKPINK X Selena Gomez - Ice Cream DANCE PERFORMANCE || Reaction
    BLACKPINK X Selena Gomez - Ice Cream DANCE PERFORMANCE || Reaction *Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance ...
  • Selena Gomez Reaction on "ICE CREAM" Zepeto Dance Practice#Blackpink#SelenaGomez#iheartRadio
    Selena Gomez Reaction on "ICE CREAM" Zepeto Dance Practice#Blackpink#SelenaGomez#iheartRadio
    Selena Gomez Reaction on "ICE CREAM" Zepeto Dance Practice#Blackpink#SelenaGomez#YG_Entertainment#Ice_Cream#iheartRadio .....................
    No ...
  • UNEXPECTED COLLAB!! BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' M/V VIP REACTION/REVIEW!!
    UNEXPECTED COLLAB!! BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' M/V VIP REACTION/REVIEW!!
    What's up Rasengang! Welcome to the VIP Section, this is our reaction to Blackpink x Selena Gomez - 'Ice Cream'
    We could not wait any longer to review this ...

Posting Komentar untuk "Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez: Watch Me Try Before You Buy | Mariah Leonard"